More than just a job! We are hiring for a Director of Employer Services for our Staffing Business.
Are you looking for an organization where the entire company is focused on supporting the salespeople and sales program? Are you tired of working for companies that pull the rug out from under you just when you start having success by changing the comp plan, re-configuring the territory and other betrayals? Would you like to have a unique and powerful value proposition and be supported by a dedicated sales management team with proven processes, systems and programs? IF so, read on!
Only the best should apply. We are now accepting applications for the position of Director of Employer Services.
--- This is a "Hunter" role and NOT account management. This is a 100% commission-based role.
--- We are seeking new team members with INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE in Employment or Staffing. IF you have NOT worked for a staffing agency, employment agency, or payrolling company, then please do not apply.
--- This opportunity is to work remote and is a 1099 contractor role paying the highest commissions in the industry.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
· You have strong sales experience, especially the ability to build a territory/portfolio or manage a book of existing and current business.
· You have 3+ years of payroll and/or staffing industry experience or sales knowledge in the employment industry.
· You are trainable and coach-able and know you can achieve a six-figure income.
· You are open and willing to learn new ways of doing things.
· You like people and are capable of building relationships where people know, like and ultimately trust you as a business resource.
· You understand that what gets measured gets improved and you see the power of using a CRM program.
· You are looking for a career not just another job.
Job responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
· Building a territory/portfolio through effective prospecting
· Obtaining appointments for “At the Desk” meetings and presentations
· Maintaining and developing client relationships in order to build a referral network with a specific set of tools and deliverables and on-going "farming" activities
· Generating revenue through a highly organized and supported work plan
· Are a “closer” and able to bring deals to the table quickly