You will be responsible for the assessment and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients according to doctor's orders
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients and family about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members