- Design and define system architecture for new or existing computer systems supporting the command or enterprise.
- Perform complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
- Perform systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Develop documentation on new or existing systems.
- Minimum fifteen (15) years of IT Systems Engineering and/or Architecture experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in IT, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- One of following security certifications (active status): CASP+ CE, CISSP, CSSLP or higher (Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IASAE Level I Certification)
- Active TS/SCI + CI Polygraph
Preferred / Desired Skills:
- Expert user of MS Visio
- Experience with the Department of Defense (DoD) Architectural Framework (DoDAF)
- Experience with any of the following tools:
- Cameo Systems Modeler ™ by NoMagic
- MagicDraw by NoMagic
- IBM Enterprise Architecture Tools